Monday, March 26, 2007

21st in Miami with a group of piggies!!!

Haha. seems like time passes so quickly I wish I could lay hold of it and freeze it. Sometimes when things run so fast you run the risk of not being able to ______ it. shit i think my vocab bank had been robbed during spring break. bah. but you know what i'm trying to say, right?

but florida trip with the G.I.P-iggies were really good.man i don't regret a single bit knowing them ;) despite the fact that the *evil* few dunked me into the sea even when I was already dry!! will get you guys on that ;)

there are tons and tons of photos...if you ever get to know these piggies, they are really photos-ah-siao!!!!!!!!!!! so much that my pretty exilim takes and back seat. so be patient and wait for the photos...i think it mounts up to gigs and gigs of it. :P

now it's all back to school. the piggies have another 5 weeks to chiong before the fun revisits their lives ;") while i slog for another 7 weeks. boo. ;( but there's a season for everything in our lives... and i'm glad there was a season in my life for the piggies :)

i'm real blessed. when i turned back and waved at orlando airport, i couldnt help but keep thanking God for a great time with the piggies. :)))

i'm not too fluent with mushy stuff but man. the gipiggies rock rock rock.

No comments: